WE ARE OPEN!
We are open 8am to 5pm week days and 8.30am to midday Saturday.
To keep both our customers and staff safe we will be ensuring social distancing and sanitisation protocols are observed as per the Ministry of Health’s guidelines.
• Please phone ahead before bringing your boat to us for servicing or picking up after completion. We can then ensure we have space on our forecourt for a contact-less drop off/pick up.
• Please ensure you have washed your hands thoroughly prior to hitching your boat/driving to yard.
• We will spray-down/wipe all surfaces to be worked on before and after the service (including hitching points)
• We request that you observe social distancing if coming to the shop and use contactless card or online payment as appropriate.
• We will send you a text or email should we need to discuss any unforeseen matters during the Servicing of your boat. Photos will be attached to demonstrate what we have found.
• We will collect contact details from all visitors/customers in line with contact tracing guidelines & store that information in a contact register (even if you are a regular to ensure we have your latest details).
Mobile services will only be undertaken if we are satisfied that social distancing and sanitisation protocols can be upheld – note this service will be confined to local area only.
Should you wish to discuss the above, or your specific boating needs, please contact Wayne.